I cannot believe June is over! 6 months of the year are gone (just call me Captain Obvious). Without further ado, here is my June report.
June starting weight: 194
June ending weight: 189.8
Total loss: 4.2 pounds
Week 4 was definitely better than week 3, thank goodness! I ended up burning a little over 3200 calories for the week in just 5 days (I worked out for over an hour on Friday and Saturday to compensate for week three’s lack of exercise).
The month in review:
1. Run, bike, or walk at least 18 miles a week. DONE 3 out of 4 weeks.
2. Stay within my calorie range 6 out of 7 days a week. I only did this 1 week (week 2). Weeks 1 and 4 I stayed in range 5 out of 7 days, and week 3 only 4 days.
3. Strength train at least twice a week. 100% DONE. Out of all the goals, I did not think this would be the one I would meet every week, but I did! And I am starting to enjoy it again, which is great. Watch out for my guns, people! They are coming! 🙂
4. Lose 4 pounds. DONE. I wish I could have kept the momentum I had from the first week so I could have lost more than this, but I will take the 4 pounds. Too bad only 2 of them are “new” pounds lost. I have to stop bouncing around the same weight and say goodbye to the 190s for GOOD!
5. Read 3 books: one I’ve already read, one fiction, and one non-fiction. DONE, sort of. I read 3 books, but I didn’t read from the specified categories. I read 1 I’ve already read and 2 fiction books, but I haven’t yet finished the non-fiction book on worry.
All in all, I am pleased with how this month went. Even though it wasn’t perfect, I made progress, especially in the realm of self-confidence and body image. I’m all about the non-scale victories lately, so I hope to see more of those in July!
Stay tuned for Wednesday’s post on my goals for July (try to contain your excitement until then). 🙂
How did YOU do in June?