Last week’s weight: 181.2
This week’s weight: 180.6
Total loss: .6 pounds
So I didn’t lose 3 pounds this week, but that’s okay. Here’s what I did do:
1. I exercised for 170 minutes.
2. I woke up by 5:30 Monday-Friday.
3. I kept up with my Bible reading plan.
4. I logged my food 6/7 days.
5. I did two separate strength training workouts.
6. I ran a 5k distance without stopping.
7. Stephen and I purged and organized several areas of our house.
Even though I had minimal weight loss this past week, I’m still pleased because of all of the other things I accomplished. I feel like I’m getting into a bit of a routine with waking up earlier. What needs work is going to bed earlier. I have always been a night owl, and it’s been a struggle to go to bed before 10, even if I’m tired. (Although there was one night when I went to bed at 8:45 or something crazy like that. It was awesome.) So this week my goal is to get in bed by 10 at the latest at least 5/7 days. I already failed at this last night, so I’ll have to be nearly perfect the rest of the week.
How are all of you doing with your goals?