Clearly blogging happens more regularly if I’m able to schedule posts in advance, as both of my entries this week were actually written on Sunday. It is hard to find time during the week to blog, but I miss it as well. Here’s a little of what’s happening around our house:
1. Charlotte has a million more teeth. Okay, so maybe not a million, but whereas she just recently had 6, it now seems she has at least 9, if not more. It’s hard to get a good look in her mouth without her putting up quite the protest.
2. I’ve woken up by 5:30 at the latest every day this week. Yeah! I’m so excited to start the Hello Mornings Challenge on Monday.
3. I got a great deal on a 2-month YMCA membership ($20, through a local deal site, SnagMob). The reason I bought it? ZUMBA! They also have spinning classes, which I’ve wanted to try for a while. I’m thrilled to try out the classes!
4. Charlotte’s had a cough for over a month. It was a cold that turned into bronchiolitis, and we’ve given her breathing treatments 3 times a day for the past 8 days. She’s still coughing, though. 😦 We’re going for a checkup this afternoon, and I’m curious to see what the doctor says. Charlotte’s been such a trooper and hasn’t acted like she’s felt too bad until this week. I think it’s really starting to wear on her. I just want my baby to be healthy! She’s been to the doctor practically every month of her life, and while I am SO thankful that it’s only been for relatively minor things, I hate it for her.
5. I really wish Charlotte were older so we could go see Beauty and the Beast in 3-D. That is my all-time favorite Disney movie, and I know she would love it. Fortunately, we own it so I’ll be able to watch it with her some day. 🙂
I hope you all have great weekends! Tell me something good that’s happening!