But I’m giving you one anyway! 🙂
- Yesterday I weighed in and was 184.4, which means that I am officially out of the “obese” BMI category! I’m now just “overweight.” (Yay?)
- With yesterday’s weigh-in, my weight loss since June 1 totals 12 pounds. Yes, it has taken me 5 months to lose 12 pounds. And I’m okay with that. Who knows how heavy I’d be right now had I not been trying to lose weight?
- I have done really well with my no sweets challenge. I did have a milkshake last Monday, but I was sick with a nasty cough, and it was the only thing that felt good on my throat, so no guilt for me over that!
- Tomorrow Charlotte is having surgery to get tubes put in her ears. Charlotte had 3 ear infections in 4 months, and our pediatrician referred us to an ENT who recommended that she get tubes, and we agreed. I am surprisingly not all that nervous about the surgery but am just ready to get it over with. I don’t look forward to having Charlotte be under anesthesia, but if this minor procedure can keep her ears clear, it is worth it.
- I am camping out in one of my favorite Bible passages this week: Philippians 4:6-9, and it was just the reminder I needed this morning to be anxious for nothing but to trust Him for everything.
Have a great week, everyone! I will post an update after Charlotte’s surgery. Prayers are appreciated.