Things I love about spring:
1. Easter. It’s such a meaningful holiday. I love celebrating the resurrection of Jesus.
2. T-shirts and flip flops. Need I say more?
3. March Madness. I’m no sports fanatic, but I love filling out a bracket (or two or three) and following the games. This year Stephen and I both filled out “serious” brackets, and then we also filled out one using coin tosses to decide who would win each game. I am sure that bracket will be completely ruined after the first round. Hehe.
4. The brown and gray of winter is replaced with the green of spring. I love the way the sky and the ground seem to just come alive in the spring.
5. Cadbury Eggs. Yummy goodness. I actually have yet to have one of these yet because I just want ONE, not a package of them, and I can’t find them sold individually!
What do you love about spring?