1. I am left-handed. Hooray for southpaws!
2. I have probably mentioned this before, but cutesy spelling drives me nuts. I love a good Krispy Kreme donut every now and then, but why can’t it be spelled correctly?? I have a feeling people would still eat the donuts.
3. I love flipping pancakes. It took me a while to master this, and I still mess up, but for the most part, I am a pretty awesome pancake flipper. It’s all about the kind of turner you use.
4. I have a terrible habit of picking my nails. I don’t bite them, but I will start picking them and sometimes not even realize I am doing it.
5. Using “ur” for “you’re” or “your” annoys me (and I even had a student use it in a paper once). It’s not like “you’re” or “your” are long words, so there’s no need to make them shorter! In my opinion, texting is going to be the death of English grammar.
Any random facts you’d like to share about yourself?