I absolutely love the Christmas season, and there are some movies that I try and watch every year around this time. Here are my favorites:
1. White Christmas. This is such a classic and full of wonderful music, and the dancing is so fun! I never get tired of it. I love the scene when Rosemary Clooney sings “Love, You Didn't Do Right By Me” and is wearing that fantastic black dress.
2. A Christmas Story. The fact that I love this movie drives my family crazy because I always want to watch the marathon of it on Christmas day. I think it is just hysterical, especially the scene where they eat Christmas dinner at the Chinese restaurant.
3. Meet Me in St. Louis. Another classic musical. I don't know that this is actually considered a Christmas movie, but for me it is. I love Judy Garland in it, and the character of Tootie is adorable.
4. Elf. A modern-day classic, full of quotable lines. “I like smiling. Smiling's my favorite.”
5. It's a Wonderful Life. Can you have a list of Christmas movies without including this one? I don't think so!
What are your favorite Christmas movies?