Without further ado, my goals for September.
1. Run a minimum of 120 minutes a week, with at least one run covering 8 miles. I want to keep increasing my distance, and I hope to be up to 8 miles or more by the end of the month. I think I can do it! I am considering doing the St. Jude Half Marathon on December 5, so I need to stay consistent with my running.
2. Drink ONLY water for the entire month. No diet soda, no regular soda, no sweet tea, nothing.
3. NO eating after 8 p.m. This worked well for me last month, and I want to continue the practice.
4. Track EVERY bite of food I eat. I’ve gotten really lazy about doing this, so it’s time to step it up and really pay attention to how much/when I’m eating.
5. Read two books. Given last month’s miserable progress (or lack thereof) with this, I thought it best to scale back the number of books I want to read. I’m already halfway through a book called 10 Dumb Things Smart Christians Believe. Then I plan to either tackle a fiction book or read The End of Overeating.
6. Lose 4 pounds. I joined a Lose 10 Pounds in 10 Weeks Challenge on SparkPeople, and I am determined to start seeing some consistent weight loss again, so I’m sharing this goal with you all, even though I’m scared I won’t be able to do it.
7. Continue the daily Bible reading plan. By the end of September I should be halfway through Job.
What are your goals for the month?