This post brought to you by the tasty fruit in my fridge. 🙂 One thing that wasn’t hard to do once I started trying to lose weight was eat fruit. I can’t say the same for veggies, but I love fruit and enjoyed it even before changing my eating habits. If I am craving something sweet, I often will eat some fruit as a way of satisfying that craving without sacrificing my health. Fruit is tasty, portable, and for the most part requires little in the way of preparation. Basically, it’s perfect.
Here are my favorites:
1. Grapes. I could eat grapes every day and never get tired of them. Green grapes, red grapes, I don’t care. They are delicious.
2. Nectarines. There is almost nothing like a sweet, juicy nectarine (unless I’m eating grapes instead). I also think it is a beautiful fruit.
3. Strawberries. Strawberries are best when they are fresh, but we buy frozen sometimes as well. I used to eat them with sugar, but now I love them just as they are.
4. Plums. I recently rediscovered my love for plums. I can’t believe I forgot how good they taste!
5. Kiwis. Kiwis are kind of a pain to eat because of the skin, but I love the flavor.
Honorable mentions: Oranges and apples (Gala apples are my favorite)
What are your favorite fruits?