June SW: 194
Weight after week 1: 189.6
Weight after week 2 (as of Monday morning): 189.4
Loss of .2 pounds in week 2
So that loss is definitely underwhelming, but after my big loss last week I honestly wasn’t expecting much (although let’s be honest, I was hoping for at least a pound!). I felt I had a really good week with my food especially, and I exercised 5 out of 7 days.
Progress on my goals in week 2:
1. Run, bike, or walk at least 18 miles a week. DONE! Week 2: 19.2 miles.
2. Stay within my calorie range 6 out of 7 days a week. DONE! I did this, and I am so proud because it’s the first time in a while that I’ve met this goal.
3. Strength train at least twice a week. DONE. I still am not satisfied with my progress in this area, but I am going to keep working at it.
4. Lose 4 pounds. I’d like to lose more, but will be happy with 4. Since I met this goal in week 1, my new goal was to lose 3 more pounds. Only 2.8 to go! Haha.
5. Read 3 books: one I’ve already read, one fiction, and one non-fiction. I finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and then read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and started Fear, Worry and the God of Rest. The book on fear and worry is already rocking my world, and I will be sharing some quotes from it at some point. I think it’s going to be hugely helpful.
All in all, another successful week! I’m hoping this third week will be more of the same, with perhaps a little more weight loss.
What do you want to accomplish this week?