I’m a big fan of lists, so I’m going to start makings lists on Friday. I may stick to five things, but I may choose to expand if needed. It helps that choosing five gives me an alliterative title. 🙂
5 Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Gmail: I love it! All the cool kids use it. (Oh, but wait, I use it. Never mind.)
2. Google Reader: Having all the blogs I read in Google Reader saves me a lot of time because I don’t have to try and remember all the URLs to sites, and I don’t have to click through pages. Or maybe it just allows me to waste more time by subscribing to 100 blogs…
3. Facebook: I am addicted. I admit it.
4. SparkPeople: If you don’t already know, this site is an amazing weight loss and fitness tool, and it’s FREE! You can get a customized calorie range to track based on your needs, and there are free articles and even workout videos. It’s awesome.
5. Pandora: Okay, so I technically may not visit daily, but I do go quite frequently so I can have some music to listen to at work. If you haven’t checked out Pandora yet, go now! You can create your own radio stations around certain artists.
What are your favorite sites?