I thought it might be fun to have a little interaction with the blog, so I’m posing some questions to you, my fabulous readers. Post your responses as comments, and leave a link to your blog as well, so people can visit your blog, too! And if you have some questions you’d like me to answer, leave those in the comment also. Let the comments begin!
1. Do you prefer to reply to people’s comments on your blog by replying on their blogs, or on your own blog (does this question even make sense)? I’ve seen it done both ways, but it seems that most bloggers respond to comments within their blog, and I have always done the opposite. Is there some sort of blogging etiquette I should be aware of? What would you have me do?
2. What is one TV show you’ve watched this summer that you would recommend?
3. What is one book you think I should definitely read?
4. What is one blog you read that I should read, too?
5. What is one grammar rule you’ve never understood?
6. What is one pet peeve that drives you absolutely nuts?
7. What is your favorite Scripture passage or verse?
8. If you could go anywhere in the world (all expenses paid), where would you go?
9. On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate my blog? (With 1 being I really like it and 5 being I really really really really like it.)
10. Where did the word napkin come from?