I stole this from Mikey.
1. One book that changed your life: Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. Yes, it’s fiction, and yes, it’s Christian fiction, but this book helped me see God’s love for me in a completely new and beautiful way. If you haven’t read it, you simply must. You won’t regret it!
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: See above. Also, I’ve read Pride and Prejudice several times, along with Mere Christianity, Little Women, and the Harry Potter books. (I originally typed Harry “Pooter.” Hehe.)
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Only one? Not possible to pick! But here are the ones who would make the top five: 1)The Bible; 2)Redeeming Love; 3)The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde; 4)Lord of the Rings; 5)Jane Eyre.
4. One book that made you laugh: The Nanny Diaries. That book made me laugh and cry.
5. One book that made you cry: Atonement Child by Francine Rivers. (A lot of books make me cry, though. I’m a softie.)
6. One book you wish had been written: Huh? I’m not sure how to answer this.
7. One book you wish had never been written: Green Eggs and Ham. (I don’t really have any idea.)
8. One book you’re currently reading: Lies at the Altar: The Truth About Great Marriages by Robin Smith. Very insightful and very interesting.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: All the books on the MA exam reading list.
10. One book you’d like to write: A non-fiction book of essays/thoughts on Christianity or a book of poetry. I started a book last year called Diary of a Bridesmaid that I would really like to finish someday, but I don’t know that it will happen.
Now go read a book!