1. Post pictures of flowers from your boyfriend/fiance, or pictures of your cute puppy or child. People love cute/pretty stuff.
2. Get engaged.
3. Say something wildly outrageous that will anger/excite people. (Example: I think Bush is the best president we’ve ever had.)
4. Have people vote for something, like a background song or a favorite picture.
5. Post about your birthday. People always like leaving birthday props.
6. Recap Gilmore Girls in a witty and intelligent fashion.
7. Bribe. Say things like, “I have HUGE news, but I’m only telling it if I get 20 eprops.” Or make it sound more pitiful, like, “No one loves me on Xanga anymore. Where’s the love?”
8. Ask questions of your readers. (See the end of this post.)
And generally speaking, I find that it’s easier to get eprops when you actually write a post more than once every two months. (*cough* Stephen *cough*)
What are some of your tips for getting eprops?
P.S. I will give eprops to the person who can tell me how to add accents to letters using a laptop. The alt+ number formula doesn’t work.