I’ve been a Xanga member for 505 days. That’s a lot. I don’t think I’ve done anything else for that long. Except maybe go to school. And brush my teeth. And wash my hair. And eat. Oh, never mind.
I have to say, watching The Office re-runs is still funnier than watching new episodes of America’s Got Talent (I realize they don’t come on at the same time, but it was the best comparison I could think of.) That is one lame show. Most summer shows are, really. Do they think people don’t care about quality shows in the summer? I for one care about quality year-round. I’m a high-quality woman, after all.
I’m also in a really silly mood. Sorry to subject you all to it. This concludes today’s portion of “Erin Acts a Fool.” Stay tuned for tomorrow’s installment.
This last funny bit courtesy of Stephen.
The Worlds 21 Thinnest Books
21. HOW I SERVED MY COUNTRY – by Jane Fonda
20. MY BEAUTY SECRETS – by Janet Reno
19. HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN AIRPLANE – by John Denver
18. MY SUPER BOWL HIGHLIGHTS – by Dan Marino
17. THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BILL – by Hillary Clinton
16. MY LITTLE BOOK OF PERSONAL HYGIENE – by Osama Bin Laden
15. THINGS I CANNOT AFFORD – by Bill Gates
14. THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY – by Dennis Rodman
13. MY WILD YEARS – by Al Gore
12. AMELIA EARHART’S GUIDE TO THE PACIFIC
11. AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR LAWYERS
10. DETROIT: a Travel Guide
9. A COLLECTION of MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES -by DR. J. Kevorkian
8. EVERYTHING MEN KNOW ABOUT WOMEN
7. EVERYTHING WOMEN KNOW ABOUT MEN
6. ALL THE MEN I HAVE LOVED BEFORE – by Ellen DeGeneres
5. MIKE TYSON’S GUIDE TO DATING ETIQUETTE
4. SPOTTED OWL RECIPES – by the EPA
3. THE AMISH PHONE DIRECTORY
2. MY PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS – by O. J.
And the world’s Number One Thinnest Book ….
1. MY BOOK OF MORALS – by Bill Clinton/with
> introduction by The Rev. Jessie Jackson