I know this is my second post for the day, but I didn’t want to edit a third time. I only have a few brief announcements:
1. Everwood comes back on tonight with a “fresh” two-hour episode! I’m so pumped because it’s been off the air for about three months. Even if you don’t like/watch the show, at least tune your TV to the WB at 8/7c for the ratings. I’m worried that Everwood isn’t going to be picked up for the new CW network.
2. Paste magazine is doing a poll to determine the top 20 of the 100 greatest living songwriters. I only voted so I could support Fiona Apple, but if you want to vote for others (and I did vote for 20), then you can follow the link on Fiona’s site in the “news” section. (Side note: If anyone lives in or around Myrtle Beach, SC and wants to let me stay with them so I can see Fiona in concert on May 9, let me know! I realize that’s a complete long shot, but I just had to throw it out there.)
3. I actually tutored people today in the writing center. This is a small miracle, believe me.
4. A working model of our website is due next Monday. Let’s just say that we’re not quite close to being done. Say some prayers for me and my partner, Stacey!
5. In one of the annotated bibliographies turned in, a student misspelled “public” as “pubic.” I’m not gonna lie, my mentor and I found that incredibly hilarious.
That’s all, folks!