New Year’s in a nutshell:
1. Facial masques
2. Five movies: Walk the Line (amazing movie-everyone should see it!), Wimbledon, Hidalgo, Win a Date with Tad Hamilton, and Crash.
3. Sparkling cider in champagne glasses
5. Roommate reunion (long live the girls of Craig 5!)
6. Playing Taboo and Life
7. Seeing my friend Shannon’s baby girl
8. Late-night girl talk and Gilmore Girls
9. Good food
I am happy happy happy. I love my friends.
P.S. Eddie and Lynette reminded me that I left off one of the year’s highlights: blogging! 2005 was the year I entered the blogosphere and made many wonderful Xanga friends. (Hi, Stef and Lynette!) I don’t know what I did before I had a blog. It’s such a great outlet for me. And one day when I’ve written the great American novel, you can all say, “I knew her when all she had was a Xanga.” Riiight, Erin, riight.